Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Story idea

1. My story idea is that developed technology has made many teenagers violent by exposing to specific multimedia.

2. My story idea is unique and significant because many parents are worrying about their children are impacted by many violent sources. This idea is important because many teenagers can easily access many violent sources such as games, pictures and videos on internet and this causes many problems. I will focus on what kinds of technology affect young people and how they behave after they are exposed to violent things. Also, I will suggest ways to solve the problem.

3. I think slide show is the best multimedia option because it can show vivid example for my story idea. For example, I will show some photos which are containing violent factors. Also, I can report teenagers’ interview that it shows how they are affected after they see the violent images.

4. The text will be contained results of the research and some interviews in slide show. The photos will be posted on slide show are of course related to violence. It portrays various kinds of medium such as television, video and internet. Finally, narration will be interview, but sources will be subject to change. However, interviewees will be parents and teenagers who are directly related to this story idea.

1 comment:

  1. Important and interesting topic, and is good for visual stories. However, one thing you might want to think twice is to assert there's a causation relationship between using those media and kids being violent. Research has shown different and mixed results.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers