Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Story Idea

1. My story idea is about the evolution of the Nintendo, how our generation has grown up with it, and also the tactics Nintendo has used to incorporate all age groups.
2. I am going to show the changes and effects of Nintendo throughout our lives, more specifically how they have tapped in to all age generations transforming a childhood past time to an activity all can use for a healthy lifestyle. Whether or not people realize it, it has been a major technological change during our youth.
3. The slideshow would be the best multimedia option for my story, so my audience can see the evolution of the graphics from various types of Nintendos. Ultimately, my story idea is about the changing of graphics and user interaction that can only be explained visually. I want to show how the only user interaction with the first Nintendo was the duck shooting game, and now the Wii creates a connection with the game, where you feel like you’re actually playing a sport, etc…
4. I plan to research articles off of Lexis Nexis and other news source databases to gather current information about the effects of the Nintendo Wii. I will use text from my research, as well as from my interviews conducted with video game experts, students and maybe even professors. I also plan to find graphs describing the changes in user rates and age groups using the Nintendo over the years. I will use videos and photos to show my audience the change in graphics. Also, I will use sound clips from my interviews to describe the photos and videos used.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers